Ashamed to be addicted to..............
Animal Crossing:City Folk. We got this little gem for one of the girls for Christmas. I've been playing it for a few days now, and I can honestly say that I enjoy the game. I think I am a little addicted to the fishing aspect of the game since that seems to net more money than shaking trees for peaches. It's mindless and all the characters are talking animals except for your character which is a human of course. Oh and did I mention the mafia boss Tom Nook the raccoon. Well he's not necessarily a mob boss per se, but he does own all the homes and only store in town. So you have no choice but to buy from him. A cool thing with this game however allows you to go over the internet and visit other towns and invite friends who have the game over. Kind of cool, childish and geeky all at the same time, but hey you have to be a kid sometimes right? At least tell me I'm right.
Comments