The Best Music of 1992...........
This cat over on turnofftheradio has his Best of 92' up, as well as the years leading up to 2008. Although I am a fan of alternative music and that of non-mainstream music their are some people who are very off the beaten path than I. However if you are talking the best of 92' there is no way you cannot include Alice in Chains -Dirt. I just cannot say enough about this album. This was a definitive album for them and the time. The album although dark and depressing with elements of drug abuse and use, crafted out some of the best tracks to this day. Songs like, "Rooster", "Would", "Angry Chair" are classics, but deeper tracks such as "Them Bones", "Rain When I Die", and "Down in a Hole" are just as good if not better. This is their Magnum Opus, and one of the best albums of 1992. This is an album that you can listen to from beginning to end and not be disappointed. That's it folks go out and get this album, or download, or do whatever it is you do.
Comments