MMoRPG Football?
So I'm a big football nut and a video gamer who has spawned kids, but still likes to game. So your probably asking yourself what is a MMoRPG. I'm not going to go into any details, really, if you don't know then click here. Anyways some folks have figured out a way to merge the two, and I am telling you it's the cat's pajamas. I, for one am slightly addicted, and it is something that I check at least 2 to 3 times a day. Seasons are usually 40 days long and just like real football you pick a position level your player, get special skills and what not. It's free, and you can play just fine for free. However if you would like to buy a team or boost your players, or add 1 special piece of equipment, then it will cost you. The price is reasonable and I have been able to play free of charge.
You know gamer dads have to keep things cheap. Goalineblitz is the name of the site. Click here for a referral, so I can get some points. If you somehow join up. Look to join the Flaming McNuggets, Oceania AA #1 (Alpha Conference). We were Bowl Champs last year.
Comments